Waterjet Cutting Service in the UK
- Waterjet Cut Parts Online in the UK
- Aluminium, Steel, Copper
- Express Manufacturing within 10 Days
Start A New Sheet Metal Quote
STEP | STP | SLDPRT | STL | IPT | 3DXML | CATPART | PTC | PRT | SAT | DXF
You can also upload your technical drawings
Waterjet Cutting Services
We offer high-precision CNC waterjet cutting services in the UK, both for soft materials and sheet metals such as aluminium, steel and copper. We provide on-demand manufacturing and can fabricate small and large series of parts. Xometry UK has access to the most modern CNC waterjet cutter on the market through its extensive network throughout Europe. This makes it possible to deliver manufactured parts fast in the UK at affordable prices.
Ready waterjet cut parts can be post-processed with polishing, coatings, heat treatment and others.
Try Xometry Out Now In Just A Few Steps
Multiple designs for different parts can be imported at the same time to produce a single quote. In less than a minute, a detailed cost estimation appears on the screen.
First, select the manufacturing process you require. You can then choose from over 20 materials and from a wide range of finishes and certifications.
Once you have selected the required options, all you need to do is confirm the order and pay for it on the secure payment platform. Your design will be analysed by engineers.
Within a short amount of time, you will receive the parts you ordered directly to your shipping address. You can track your package at any time in your personal account.
Advantages of Waterjet Cutting with Xometry UK
Using the latest cutting machines, Xometry UK produces highly accurate, quick waterjet cut parts in as fast as 10 days.
Xometry UK offers various tolerance options in accordance with ISO 2768 (standard, fine) and ISO 286 (Grades 8, 7, 6).
Waterjet cut parts can be post-processed upon request with coatings, heat-treatments and others.
Choose from a variety of sheet metals across a wide range of strength, conductivity, weight, and corrosion-resistance.
Our QA department performs strong quality assurance. Xometry UK is ISO 9001 certified.
Waterjet Cutting Materials
- Aluminium 5052 / Al-Mg2.5
- Aluminium 5083 / Al-Mg4.5Mn
- Aluminium 5754 / Al-Mg3
- Aluminium 6060 / Al-MgSi
- Aluminium 6061 / Al-Mg1SiCu
- Aluminium 6082 / Al-Si1Mg
- Aluminium 7075 / Al-Zn6MgCu
- Steel S235JR
- Steel S275JR
- Steel S235J2 / S235J2G4
- Steel S235J2 / S235J2G4, pickled and oiled
- Steel DC01
- Steel C45 / EN8
- Steel S355J2G3
- Steel XC48H1 / C45E
- Steel X153CrMo12 / SKD11, annealed
- Steel 100MnCrW4 / SKS3, annealed
- Steel 25CrMo4 / 708A25
- Steel 42CrMo4 / EN19
- Stainless Steel 304 / X5CrNi18.10
- Stainless Steel 316L / X2CrNiMo17-12-2
Waterjet Cutting Finishing Options
This is a finish option with the fastest turnaround. Parts are left with visible tool marks and potentially sharp edges and burrs, which can be removed upon request.
- Zing Coating / Galvanising
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Anodizing: Hard & Colour (Black Hardcoat, Black, Blue, Gold, Gray Hardcoat, Green, Natural Hardcoat, Natural, Orange, Red)
- Polishing / Electropolishing
- Case Hardening
- Powder Coating : This is a process where powdered paint is sprayed onto a part which is then baked in an oven. This creates a strong, wear- and corrosion-resistant layer that is more durable than standard painting methods. A wide variety of colors are available to create the desired aesthetic
Additional processing and finishes on request.
Waterjet Cutting Specifications & Capabilities
|Thickness Ranges||Standard Сutting Areas|
|Aluminium: 2.0-100 mm||Thin sheets up to 4 mm thick: 1000×2000 mm, 1250×2500 mm, 1500×3000 mm|
|Steel: 2.0-100 mm||Thick sheets over 4 mm thick: 1500×3000 mm, 2000×3000 mm, 1500×6000 mm|
|Stainless Steel: 2.0-100 mm|
Overview: What is Waterjet?
The Basics Of Waterjet Cutting
Waterjet cutting uses a high-pressure jet of water as a cutting tool. The process is guided by a computer that follows a pre-uploaded CAD model. Waterjet cutting technology does not alter the structure of the materials as it happens with laser or plasma cutting because of the heat. As the result, the cut paths have smooth edges and often do not require polishing.
- Water-only cutting: it uses pure water and is applied for cutting soft materials like polymers
- Abrasive waterjet: it uses water mixed with an abrasive and is applied for cutting harder materials like aluminium, steel or titanium
A standard tolerance level for the majority of CNC waterjet cutters ranges from 0.05 to 0.1 mm depending on the size. Tolerance levels can be adjusted to our customer’s requirements
Maximum thickness of sheet metal possible for waterjet cutting varies depending on the metal and tolerance requirements, up to 100 mm.
Order Sheet Metals Parts Online
All uploads are secure and confidential.