CNC Machining Service in the UK
- CNC Milling, Turning and Drilling Services
- Aluminium, Steel, Polymers & More
- Prototype & Serial Manufacturing
- Express Manufacturing within 10 Days
Start A New CNC Quote
STEP | STP | SLDPRT | STL | IPT | 3DXML | CATPART | PTC | PRT | SAT
Order CNC Machined Parts Online
We provide CNC machining services of any complexity for the production of both small and large series of parts. Our online Instant Quoting Engine gives you a CNC machining quote within seconds. Then, we make your machined metal or plastic parts and get them to your door in up to 10 days. We inspect the parts and ensure their quality. Requesting a quotation for CNC machining is easy: just upload your files with drawings, 3D-models or sketches in any popular format.
Try Xometry Out Now In Just A Few Steps
Multiple designs for different parts can be imported at the same time to produce a single quote. In less than a minute, a detailed cost estimation appears on the screen.
First, select the manufacturing process you require. You can then choose from over 30 materials, both metals and plastics, and from a wide range of finishes and certifications.
Once you have selected the required options, all you need to do is confirm the order and pay for it on the secure payment platform. Your design will be analysed by engineers.
Within a short amount of time, you will receive the parts you ordered directly to your shipping address. You can track your package at any time in your personal account.
Advantages of Ordering CNC Machined Parts from Xometry UK
Using the latest CNC machines, Xometry UK produces highly accurate, quick turnaround parts in as fast as 10 days.
Xometry UK offers various tolerance options in accordance with ISO 2768 (Standard, Fine) and ISO 286 (Grades 8, 7, 6)
Select from a variety of finishes on solid metal and plastic parts, built to precise design specifications.
Choose from over 30 metal and plastic materials. CNC Machining offers a wide variety of certified materials.
Our QA department performs strong quality assurance. Xometry UK is ISO 9001 certified.
Fast Delivery across the UK
Just get a quote and see available delivery options along with your CNC parts quote.
CNC Machining Materials
- Aluminium 2007 / Al-CuMgPb
- Aluminium 2017A / Al-Cu4Mg
- Aluminium 6060 / Al-MgSi
- Aluminium 6061 / Al-Mg1SiCu
- Aluminium 6082 / Al-Si1Mg
- Aluminium 7075 / Al-Zn6MgCu
- Steel S235JR
- Steel EN8 / 080M46 / C45
- Steel EN8D / C40
- Steel S355J2G3
- Steel AISI 02 Tool Steel / 90MnCrV8
- Steel 805M20 / 16MnCr5
- Steel 708A25 / 25CrMo4
- Steel EN19 / 708M40 / 42CrMo4
- Stainless Steel 303 / X10CrNiS18-9
- Stainless Steel 304 / X5CrNi18.10
- Stainless Steel 304L / X2CrNi18-9
- Stainless Steel 316L / X2CrNiMo17-12-2
- Stainless Steel 316Ti / X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2
- Copper C101 /E-Cu58 / E-Cu57
- Brass Ms58 / CuZn39Pb3
- Titan Grade 2
- Titan Grade 5 / Ti-6Al-4V
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PEEK glass-filled
- Polypropylene (PP)
- POM / Delrin acetal
- PTFE / Teflon
- PVDF / Polyvinylidene fluoride
- UHMW PE / Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene
This is a finish option with the fastest turnaround. Parts are left with visible tool marks and potentially sharp edges and burrs, which can be removed upon request.
- Zinc Coating / Galvanising
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Anodising: Hard & Colour (Black Hardcoat, Black, Blue, Gold, Grey Hardcoat, Green, Natural Hardcoat, Natural, Orange, Red)
- Polishing / Electropolishing
- Bead Blasting
- Painting & Powder Coating
- Case Hardening
- Quenching and Tempering
- Normalising and Tempering
Additional processing and finishes on request.
Overview: What is CNC?
The Basics Of CNC Machining
CNC machining stands for computer numerical control and basically means that a machine is controlled by a set of commands from a controller. This code normally comes in the form of a list of coordinates known as G-code. Any machine controlled by this code can be referred to as a CNC machine, be it a milling machine, a lathe or even a plasma cutter.
The movement of CNC machines can be defined by their axes; these are X, Y and Z with A, B & C axes for more advanced machines. The X, Y, Z axes refer to the main cartesian vectors and the A, B, C axes refer to rotation about these axes. CNC machines typically operate in up to 5 axes.
Order CNC Machined Parts Now
All uploads are secure and confidential.