CNC Turning Service in the UK
- CNC Turned Parts Online in the UK
- Aluminium, Steel, Copper, Polymers & More
- Express Manufacturing Within 10 Days
Start A New CNC Quote
STEP | STP | SLDPRT | STL | IPT | 3DXML | CATPART | PTC | PRT | SAT
CNC Turning Services
With access to a network of over 2,000 Europe and UK-based manufacturers with CNC lathes and turning centers, Xometry UK provides you with the capacity and capabilities for your project needs, while also delivering the most competitive pricing and lead times.
Our machine learning-trained technology also provides instant manufacturability feedback to ensure that your part fits the requirements you need and is optimized for the CNC turning process. Our on-demand manufacturing platform can deliver high-quality metal or plastic turned parts in any amount from a single prototype up to hundreds of thousands of parts.
Try Xometry Out Now In Just A Few Steps
Multiple designs for different parts can be imported at the same time to produce a single quote. In less than a minute, a detailed cost estimation appears on the screen.
First, select the manufacturing process you require. You can then choose from over 30 materials, both metals and plastics, and from a wide range of finishes and certifications.
Once you have selected the required options, all you need to do is confirm the order and pay for it on the secure payment platform. Your design will be analysed by engineers.
Within a short amount of time, you will receive the parts you ordered directly to your shipping address. You can track your package at any time in your personal account.
Advantages of CNC Turning with Xometry UK
Using the latest lathes, Xometry UK produces highly accurate, quick turnaround parts in as fast as 10 days.
Xometry UK offers various tolerance options in accordance with ISO 2768 (standard, fine) and ISO 286 (Grades 8, 7, 6).
Select from a variety of finishes on solid metal and plastic parts, built to precise design specifications.
Choose from over 30 metal and plastic materials. CNC Turning offers a wide variety of certified materials.
You can order CNC turned parts up to D-500 mm, L-4500 mm.
Our QA department performs strong quality assurance. Xometry UK is ISO 9001 certified.
CNC Turning Materials
- Aluminium 2007 / Al-CuMgPb
- Aluminium 2017A / Al-Cu4Mg
- Aluminium 6060 / Al-MgSi
- Aluminium 6061 / Al-Mg1SiCu
- Aluminium 6082 / Al-Si1Mg
- Aluminium 7075 / Al-Zn6MgCu
- Steel S235JR
- Steel EN8 / 080M46 / C45
- Steel EN8D / C40
- Steel S355J2G3
- Steel AISI 02 Tool Steel / 90MnCrV8
- Steel 805M20 / 16MnCr5
- Steel 708A25 / 25CrMo4
- Steel EN19 / 708M40 / 42CrMo4
- Stainless Steel 303 / X10CrNiS18-9
- Stainless Steel 304 / X5CrNi18.10
- Stainless Steel 304L / X2CrNi18-9
- Stainless Steel 316L / X2CrNiMo17-12-2
- Stainless Steel 316Ti / X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2
- Copper C101 /E-Cu58 / E-Cu57
- Brass Ms58 / CuZn39Pb3
- Titan Grade 2
- Titan Grade 5 / Ti-6Al-4V
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PEEK glass-filled
- Polypropylene (PP)
- POM / Delrin acetal
- PTFE / Teflon
- PVDF / Polyvinylidene fluoride
- UHMW PE / Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene
This is a finish option with the fastest turnaround. Parts are left with visible tool marks and potentially sharp edges and burrs, which can be removed upon request.
- Zinc Coating / Galvanising
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Anodising: Hard & Colour (Black Hardcoat, Black, Blue, Gold, Grey Hardcoat, Green, Natural Hardcoat, Natural, Orange, Red)
- Polishing / Electropolishing
- Bead Blasting
- Painting & Powder Coating
- Case Hardening
- Quenching and Tempering
- Normalising and Tempering
Additional processing and finishes on request.
Overview: What is CNC Turning?
The Basics Of CNC Turning
CNC turning is a technology of computer-controlled machining that produces parts by rotating a solid workpiece, while fixed cutting tools remove material from the workpiece and shape the final part. All the actions are performed automatically according to the CAD models uploaded to the CNC lathe.
Order CNC Machined Parts Now
All uploads are secure and confidential.