CNC Milling Service in the UK
- CNC Milled Parts Online in the UK
- Aluminium, Steel, Copper, Polymers & More
- Express Manufacturing Within 10 Days
Start A New CNC Quote
STEP | STP | SLDPRT | STL | IPT | 3DXML | CATPART | PTC | PRT | SAT
CNC Milling Services
Xometry UK has a network of over 2,000 qualified CNC milling manufacturers. That means that whatever production needs you have, we can always offer a shop and machine that will satisfy them. We usually use 3-, 4- and 5-axis CNC machines. 6- and 7-axis machines are also available in our network and can be used upon request.
Xometry gives you instant pricing, quick lead time, and design-for-manufacturability feedback for your CNC milled parts.
Try Xometry Out Now In Just A Few Steps
Multiple designs for different parts can be imported at the same time to produce a single quote. In less than a minute, a detailed cost estimation appears on the screen.
First, select the manufacturing process you require. You can then choose from over 30 materials, both metals and plastics, and from a wide range of finishes and certifications.
Once you have selected the required options, all you need to do is confirm the order and pay for it on the secure payment platform. Your design will be analysed by engineers.
Within a short amount of time, you will receive the parts you ordered directly to your shipping address. You can track your package at any time in your personal account.
Advantages of CNC Milling with Xometry UK
Using the latest CNC milling machines, Xometry UK produces highly accurate parts in as fast as 10 days.
Xometry UK offers various tolerance options in accordance with ISO 2768 (standard, fine) and ISO 286 (Grades 8, 7, 6).
Select from a variety of finishes on solid metal and plastic parts, built to precise design specifications.
Choose from over 40 metal and plastic materials. CNC Machining offers a wide variety of certified materials.
You can order CNC milled parts up to X-2000 mm, Y-750 mm, Z-600 mm.
Our QA department performs strong quality assurance. Xometry UK is ISO 9001 certified.
CNC Milling Materials
- Aluminium 2007 / Al-CuMgPb
- Aluminium 2017A / Al-Cu4Mg
- Aluminium 6060 / Al-MgSi
- Aluminium 6061 / Al-Mg1SiCu
- Aluminium 6082 / Al-Si1Mg
- Aluminium 7075 / Al-Zn6MgCu
- Steel S235JR
- Steel EN8 / 080M46 / C45
- Steel EN8D / C40
- Steel S355J2G3
- Steel AISI 02 Tool Steel / 90MnCrV8
- Steel 805M20 / 16MnCr5
- Steel 708A25 / 25CrMo4
- Steel EN19 / 708M40 / 42CrMo4
- Stainless Steel 303 / X10CrNiS18-9
- Stainless Steel 304 / X5CrNi18.10
- Stainless Steel 304L / X2CrNi18-9
- Stainless Steel 316L / X2CrNiMo17-12-2
- Stainless Steel 316Ti / X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2
- Copper C101 /E-Cu58 / E-Cu57
- Brass Ms58 / CuZn39Pb3
- Titan Grade 2
- Titan Grade 5 / Ti-6Al-4V
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PEEK glass-filled
- Polypropylene (PP)
- POM / Delrin acetal
- PTFE / Teflon
- PVDF / Polyvinylidene fluoride
- UHMW PE / Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene
This is a finish option with the fastest turnaround. Parts are left with visible tool marks and potentially sharp edges and burrs, which can be removed upon request.
- Zinc Coating / Galvanising
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Anodising: Hard & Colour (Black Hardcoat, Black, Blue, Gold, Grey Hardcoat, Green, Natural Hardcoat, Natural, Orange, Red)
- Polishing / Electropolishing
- Bead Blasting
- Painting & Powder Coating
- Case Hardening
- Quenching and Tempering
- Normalising and Tempering
Additional processing and finishes on request.
Overview: What is CNC Miling?
The Basics of CNC Machining
CNC milling is a technology of computer-controlled (CNC) machining. It uses a cutter to remove material from a solid workpiece. The commonly used CNC milling machines in the industry are of two types:
- 3-axis (X, Y, Z orientation)
- 5-axis (X, Y, Z + A – rotational axis around X, B – rotational axis around Y)
Order CNC Machined Parts Online
All uploads are secure and confidential.